Developing an attitude of gratitude will help us a long way towards getting our lives’ desires. Since being grateful brings about positive vibrations and the law of attraction states that “likes attracts likes” or “birds of feather flock together”, it is very clear then than gratitude is surest path to a life of positivity, peace and bliss. I have compiled here 18 quotes that will stimulate your thinking on this area. I hope you you will find them useful.
- “God gave you a gift of 86 400 seconds today. Have you used one to say thank you ” ― William Arthur Ward
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ― Marcel Proust
- “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.” ― Maya Angelou
- “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” ― Maya Angelou
- “To be grateful is to recognize the Love of God in everything He has given us – and He has given us everything. Every breath we draw is a gift of His love, every moment of existence is a grace, for it brings with it immense graces from Him.
- Gratitude therefore takes nothing for granted, is never unresponsive, is constantly awakening to new wonder and to praise of the goodness of God. For the grateful person knows that God is good, not by hearsay but by experience. And that is what makes all the difference.” ― Thomas Merton
- “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” ― Thornton Wilder
- “Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.” ― Alphonse Karr
- “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” ― Cicero
- “We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count.” ― Neal A. Maxwell
- “It doesn’t matter what you did or where you were…it matters where you are and what you’re doing. Get out there! Sing the song in your heart and NEVER let anyone shut you up!!” ― Steve Maraboli
- “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” ― John F. Kennedy
- “True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient, for he that is so wants nothing. The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.” ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “If the only prayer you said was thank you, that would be enough.” ― Meister Eckhart
- “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” ― Eckhart Tolle,
- “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” ― Epicurus
- “Free yourself from the complexities and drama of your life. Simplify. Look within. Within ourselves we all have the gifts and talents we need to fulfill the purpose we’ve been blessed with.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” ― Anthony Robbins
Question: Is there any instance in your life where your being grateful really made a big difference? You can leave a comment by clicking here.